Goals and content:
- You get a well-founded background knowledge about the vegetarian lifestyle.
- You get to know the most important meat alternatives and know about production, ingredients and delicious preparation.
- You prepare delicious vegetarian dishes and present them attractively inlcuding sales-promoting.
- You take a look behind the scenes of the world's oldest vegetarian restaurant with the first vegetarian butcher in Switzerland.
- You develop sepcific ideas for attractive, balanced, vegetarian food.
- greeting & introduction (round of introductions and expectations)
- Basics of vegetarian nutrition (history, reasons, advantages, risks, balance)
- Show cooking and tasting (meat alternatives, spices, basic vegetarian products)
- Cooking (preparation of various Hiltl bestsellers)
- Guided tour through the Hiltl kitchen
- Menu planning (collecting and exchanging vegetarian menu ideas, group discussion)
- Questions and closing
- Guided tour by the Hiltl Vegimetzg & Farewell.
The training is led by an experienced Hiltl cook and our nutritionist Bsc BFH.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the class will be held in German.
Thursday, 17 October 2019 - 10.00 to 16.00