Margrit Hiltl’s Indian Kitchen Online
In 1957, the Indian tradition began at Hiltl: Margrith Hiltl travelled to the World Vegetarian Congress in Delhi as the official Swiss delegate. Since then, hundreds of Hiltl guests have been enjoying the selection of Indian dishes daily, with their imaginative use of ingredients and the constantly changing combinations of spices. Let yourself be seduced and get to know the diversity of Indian cuisine and its typical spices.
- Cooking course takes place via live stream on Zoom
- Participants cook in their own kitchen and are guided through the course by the Hiltl Akademie instructor
- The number of participants is limited to 10 so that questions can be answered interactively and individually.
- Recipes by e-mail as PDF
- All the different spices that are needed are included and will be sent to your home at least 1 working day before the course if you register.
- The ingredients are for 2 people. So if you want to cook together, you only have to register once.
- The shipping of the ingredients is only possible throughout Switzerland. But of course you can participate from anywhere. In this case, please contact us directly.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the class will be held in German.
Wednesday, October 25, 2023:
5.00 pm – 7.30 pm